Meet HollyAnne Knight...
Guiding You to Quilt With Confidence
Creative from childhood
HollyAnne Knight is a 20-something wife, mama, and artist. She has a life-long love of visual arts, she has knit more scarves than she can count, and she loves to dance in all styles from classical ballet to ballroom to Zumba. She has been married to the Hubster (John) since May 2013, and they have two boys, Jem (December 2014) and Ian (March 2016). They live in Duluth, Georgia near HollyAnne's parents and enjoy being outside, sharing meals and adventures with friends, and singing silly songs.
While HollyAnne's first exposure to machine sewing was at the young age of 8, it was much more recently that she returned to it. She began with a tshirt quilt for her Mama. Today, she is passionate about providing encouraging, approachable workshops, tutorials, and patterns. She hopes these resources will help other quilters work with confidence rather than being afraid they will "mess up" their quilt.
- Interview, Episode 385 of the American Patchwork & Quilting Podcast with Pat Sloan
- Dogwood Blossoms Quilt Pattern, Issue 21 of Make Modern Magazine
- Interview, Episode 30 of the Creative Women's League Podcast
- Guest Blog: Pain Free Sewing: Posture is the Key, Daylight Company Blog
- Interview, Episode 131 of the Modern Sewciety Podcast
- President and Chair of the Board for Quilts for Cure, 2017-present
- Aurifil Artisan, 2018
- Aurifilosopher (certified Aurifil educator), 2018
- Daylight Company Brand Ambassador, 2018
- Writer of the Quilt Like a Rock Star column for Make Modern Magazine (affiliate link), September 2018 - present
- Modern Sewcialite Ambassador for Modern Sewciety, 2018
Let's get to know each other
I love connecting on Instagram! In addition to updates on my quilting adventures and new and upcoming patterns and tutorials, I love to share goofy, behind the scenes stuff in my stories!
I am also the co-founder and President of Quilts for Cure, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that raises awareness about childhood cancer and provides quilts full of hope, love, and smiles to kids currently fighting for their lives against childhood cancers.
Do you want to begin quilting with confidence? Join me for this FREE online workshop!